Nissan Titan Forum banner

Exhaust

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Kdogg101 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed the Gibson Mulisha exhaust on their Titan? How do you like it? Do you have sound clips?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
Look it up on YouTube for sound clips. Yes people have installed it and it's the loudest exhaust on the titan, it's a good system and should last a while. If you plan on going headers at any time it will possible be too loud.

#3 ·
x2 yep:eek_surprise:headers + mm or banks = too loud.

#5 ·
Metal mulisha

Reactions: ka titan
#6 ·
I have the banks so i might be a little bias. I looked all over the internet for sound clips. The banks sound is awesome. you can get better performance from borla or others. If your only looking for sound go with the banks. I have not heard the mm for myself but if i had to do it again i would get the banks no doubt.

#7 ·
The metal Mulisha is cleaner than the banks, both will be good though. Both will be loud with the mm being deeper. I myself would go with the metal Mulisha over the banks and get a regular black tip instead of the metal Mulisha tip from stillen.

#13 ·
I've had mine for 6 months now and still love it. I don't think it's as loud as everyone says, but that is just me(and my wife). I second the plain black tip. I just removed the mm logo from mine(rusting) , but the tip faded bad. Might just replace with a 4" or 5" RBP tip. Also if you drive normal around cops, they don't even pay any attention to you. Drive like an *** and you will get noticed. Just my two cents.

#15 ·
Im glad this thread was posted. I as well am ready to pull the trigger on an mm or the banks. Looking for loud deep tone. Will be all stock except for intake. Look forward to more posts on here. Is either.one (mm or banks) easier install as i will be doing myself. Quality,...fitment?

#16 ·
either one will be a breeze to install. Its not till you get to the headers, that's when things get real. I tried to post a sound clip of the banks but I'm not too good at this stuff. I'll try again.

#18 ·
The swept side system is completely different than the MM or Banks.

The Swept Side system is going to be much quieter and more comparable to the JBA Single exhaust for the Titan.

Banks makes a nice product for sure. The 3" y-pipe setup is a little oversized for low end torque gains on the Titan though.

#20 ·
It all depends where you ordered it from. If you order it from somewhere that has it in stock, it would be shipped to you quicker.

These exhaust systems are some of the hottest products on the market. The same thing happened to the Bilstien 5100 front shocks. So many people bought them, they couldnt build them fast enough.

7-10 days is right on point. Its usually going to be 10-14 days before the kit is delivered to you.

Where did you end up ordering from?

#22 ·
Auto Anything drop ships directly from Gibson so it will take 3-5 days for order processing time then it should be packed up and shipped out providing those parts are all in stock. I know that the tips are on a short back order (should be ready by friday 8/1).

#23 ·
Thanks for explaining the reason for the delay when ordering Gibson exhausts from Autoanything. I just ordered the Gibson dual sport swept side (8300) and they knocked the price down to $397 delivered! But it does say it won't be shipped until 8/11 so I assume they are making them as ordered, which is fine with me. Just excited to get that exhaust installed. I researched the heck out of exhaust systems to hone in on a system. Not too loud but good quality with a clean look is what I was shooting for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.