Nissan Titan Forum banner

Need solid advice with a couple of things

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  stilambo07 
#1 ·
1st. is my exhaust, i had a Titan in 07, and had a magnaflow 2 in 2 out muffler installed on it. It was okay but was hoping for a little bit louder but not too loud. the muffler shop I use said that I could put on the flowmaster 2 in 2 out and it would be louder, should I go this route, or should I get 2 individual magnaflow mufflers. heard a soundbite of a ford f-150 with a true dual system, 2 individual magnaflows and it sounded pretty good. which would be better for performance?

by the way I now have a new 2014 SL 4X2

2nd. I don't like the rake look on trucks, i like them to be level. I am looking at a pair of lowering shackles for the rear end, does anyone have any installation instructions on doing this.
Thanks for any help.

#4 ·
I would do a single side custom borla system. Like add a y pipe and get a set of catless b pipes amd swap in a borla. It'll be cheap to get that done through an exhaust shop minus the catless b pipes, which will be a bit expensive but worth it. It'll be loud, and the proven best performance outside of headers.

As for the leveling kit, stick to a 1.5" leveling spacer. They're cheap and can be installed in your driveway.

#6 ·
Do your homework on these Titans before you spend a dime or you will spend more money trying to get it to sound good. Look at the "Proven exhaust thread" on here.

#7 ·
If i get mine wrong the first go-round, I'll only be out $80..i can live with that. But then, I'm getting everything upstream of the mufflers from y'all when I hit that line on my top secret MASTER LIST!:devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.