Nissan Titan Forum banner

Police Titan

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Herc 
#1 ·
Ok just curious if anyone knows anything about these? My soon to be wife has seen a police titan down south of us twice. Today she swears she heard waste gates opening when it passed her. Would love to see him myself and ask if he'd be willing to pop the hood and us talk truck but doubtful that would happen. Soo... Figured ask everyone on here about it. Would love to have twins on mine but unfortunately my wallet isn't that deep and its also my DD still. So any information on these police titans?

#2 ·
Search toomanymods or turbo titan on here plus YouTube. You'll learn why a turbo titan is both unlikely and a bad idea. These trucks currently are not fans of forced induction, unless you got some deep azz pockets and are ok with watching the truck die a time or two. Even the supercharged ones don't have the greatest track records.

#4 ·
Lol. Maybe that is what Area 51 is for. I hope ill get to see the truck one day and ask the guy. I'm extremely curious about it. And I kinda understand the forced induction bit. Think they could handle it with the 6 bolt mains but the top end dont like it. Hate see what a set of forged custom pistons would run.

#5 ·
I see policia titans in Juarez mexico all the time but im pretty sure they arent turbo charged.

#7 ·
I remember reading about one that was super charged a few years back. Perhaps that's the same one?

#10 ·
Yeah, generally they just do those three mods, to the Tahoes, plus "offroad" suspension from the factory. They may have confiscated that titan from someone running dope, though. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.