Nissan Titan Forum banner

Headers help for my 06 titan

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  scottie_p74 
#1 ·
Hey guys im wanting to put headers on my turck. I had a Buddy tell me that i will have to get a chip or program or something to tune the injectors or what not. I dont really know about this and wanted to ask you guys what i should do. What kinda headers to get or what not and were to start with all this or at least where to go to start reading and learning more.

#2 ·
For the price and quality you can't beat JBA long tube headers, they are by far the most popular. You'll also want to look into an Uprev tune for the truck (my specialty) which will correct the fuel maps and make it run better than it ever has before.

Cajun Bpipes | shreveport, LA 71129 we can set you up with everything you need.

#4 ·
saymore4 nailed it. Contact Jeff From Cajun. They are the nicest guys to work with, they know more about headers, and tuning than anyone else I know of on the forum. If your from Cali. you may want to look into jba shorties. There is a search feature on this site. Upper right side says Search. Just type in headers you'll find all the info you need.

#5 ·
Your buddy has got it right ,,,,but no programmer will do it RIGHT. Cajun can fix you up Get UpRev First. Then no worries when you get headers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.