Nissan Titan Forum banner

First Inspection Post-Exhaust Update

925 views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Pale Rider 
#1 ·
I just wanna post an update and say thanks once again to Cajun Bpipes for the great exhaust for my 05 Titan. I got the JBA headers and catback along with the ultra quiet and the catted Cajun Bpipes. I just had my first state inspection done today and passed with no issues. Very happy!! Thanks again to nightowl at Cajun Bpipes!!

#7 ·
Definitely like it. As I mentioned in the other response, I only hear just a tiny bit of CIS on the initial startup. Otherwise the sound is great and I love the power. I'm averaging about 16-16.5MPG. I haven't had the chance to get a whole tank on all highway but I suspect I should be able to get around 18MPG maybe more. Thanks to you guys for all the help!

#4 ·
How was the fitment? :devil:

#6 ·
I didn't install this myself. I had a local shop do the work. Based on their feedback it was all pretty good. I had them weld all the joints rather than use the clamps. It sounds great, nice tone at idle, good sound accelerating, and not too much when cruising.

Only thing I've noticed is just a tiny bit of CIS right when she fires up, just on that initial burst of rpm starting. Otherwise it sounds awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.