Nissan Titan Forum banner

how are pacesetter headers??

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  xxxxxxxxxPAtitan56 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Can't speak for them myself but lots of F-body peeps like them 'cause they're cheap.

#5 ·
yep copllector is 3" that's too big

#6 ·
they used to make crappy products with lfanges that did not fit right or welds that let go. not sure now what the quality was. maybe they read our posts and get worried and start doing quality control better!!!! they used to use crappy gaskets and they just did not work well at all.

Chris

#7 ·
fitment is bad.they hit the mount and control arm tower on the passenger side .when i called them they informed me that they had never mounted the headers on an actual truck just a fixture that did not have a control arm tower .I returned them and bought jba's for my armada and my dads titan as they would not fit on either one ruling out any damage to the vehicle that would hinder proper fitment.

#8 ·
Pacesetters always have fitment issues and their quality control sucks. Go with another brand...the Thorley's quality is great.

#9 ·
THorley and stillen long tubes are good. I never had any issues with my stillen B-pipes or exhaust. thorleys have good quality for what everyone talks about and the dyno charts prove the HP #'s.

Chris 04

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.