Nissan Titan Forum banner

Doober's build thread....slow and steady :-)

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Doober 
#1 ·
Well I said I would do a build threadso here goes. Sorry for the bad quality pics, been using my phone for them, but that will change going forward.

The day she came home, brand new with under 200 KMs on her:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

The first mod I got to do was the fog light kit install, accompanied by the HIDs for fogs and lows (will get some nice night time shots soon):
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Next I installed the polished black side step-up bars (nerf bars):
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

That's all I managed to get done for the 2 weeks I was off shift, but since I have been back to work my girl is nice enough to keep sending me photos of what's shown up for me to install when I get back in 10 days...here's a teaser (minus the levelling kit):
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Rim Wheel

Auto part Rim

Can't wait to post a pic after they are installed ;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha I'm too impatient when it comes to modding. I ordered my Billies yesterday too so hopefully they show up at my place before I get home next Tuesday so i can get all of it installed at once :p

#9 ·
Mini lift installed :)

Gonna have the billies installed next month when she goes in to Nissan for her first servicing....although it's gonna be hard staring at them on the shelf in the garage for that long haha

Success is 99% failure

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.