Nissan Titan Forum banner

Abc titan game (pic posting abuse thread)

18K views 205 replies 15 participants last post by  Black Knightmare 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, starting a game today.

Rules:

1) Post a pic with your truck next to something that starts with the current letter of the alphabet. (Also say what it is) Starting with letter A. You will get 1 point.

2) If you get more than 1 Titan in the pic, then you recieve 2 points. (great opportunities to attend a titan meet to achieve this)

3)You can post a pic of your truck with a street sign or banner etc..(any sign) with the current letter that is needed but this action does NOT recieve a game point, it only helps us along to the next letter if we get stuck.

4) You cannot use the same picture twice!

Okay and now for punishment:

5) If you get another truck or car (except a titan) in the pic (even a sliver of another vehicle, then you will lose a point.

6) If you post your truck with the same letter after someone else does you will also lose a point.

Thats it! PRIZE TIME

****Winner**** with most points after a round through a full alphabet will receive a custom sweet designed Nissan Titan themed Tervus Tumbler! Once you win, I will need the best picture of your truck and I will submit it to Tervis so they can add it to the cup! Item will sent to your address from them.

[[[The WINNER will carry the responsibility of providing the next gift to the next winning Titantalk member on the second set and then the torch passes on and on. (Your gift should be mentioned before halfway through the next alphabet set to give you time
The gift can be creative, it doesn't have to be expensive or anything...just makes it fun and gives us Titan members something fun to do and be active on Titantalk.com because this is the best truck forum right?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
Tervus's are so sick! totally a florida thing. lol my gf introduced them to me.

#3 ·
Acetone

Attachments

Reactions: Black Knightmare
#4 ·
Bleachers

Attachments

#5 ·
Clouds

Attachments

#6 ·
Dirt........

Attachments

#8 ·
I count 4 points

#9 ·
can you use the same picture twice?

#14 ·
Ice Chest

Attachments

#15 ·
Jet......

Attachments

#19 ·
If I win, I already know what my prize givaway is for the next round....Those cups are pretty cool, if I dont win, probably going to order one or two anyhow.

#20 ·
Kill (does that count?)

Attachments

#22 ·
I believe G comes before J. So Jet doesnt count unless you can go out of alphabetical order?

#29 ·
Alright L or M is next. I used my fingers and toes this time so i know counted right haha

#35 ·
Orvis (rod) Okuma (reel)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.