Nissan Titan Forum banner

post pics of your lifted titan

20K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  Vector 
#1 ·
like to see a thread with lifted titans with the specs of lift sizes wheels tires etc.

#4 ·
97on22s said:
like to see a thread with lifted titans with the specs of lift sizes wheels tires etc.
2.5 front only / 33x12.50R17

#6 ·
Fox, your truck looks nice. I'd like to see more pictures of it.

#11 ·
Here's mine, see sig for specs:

Some older pics

#12 ·
Yellomantis said:
Here's mine, see sig for specs:

Some older pics

Good Lord son! do you ever stop?! every time I see your truck its transformed! whats next? a rocket launching grappling hook so when you get stuck, you just shoot an anchor out and winch yourself outa the hole without getting outta the truck! j/k truck looks good man, skid plate next?

#13 ·
jasonmotox said:
Good Lord son! do you ever stop?! every time I see your truck its transformed! whats next? a rocket launching grappling hook so when you get stuck, you just shoot an anchor out and winch yourself outa the hole without getting outta the truck! j/k truck looks good man, skid plate next?
Next is a skid plate, Warn 12000 lb winch, dual viair compressors w/ 5 or 10 gallon reserve tank (in a truck box), fire truck air horns, lights, rear bumper, bed cage for overhead rack and mounts for gas cans, spare tires, jack, shovel, axe, lights, etc.

Distant future mods are:
Detriot rear locker replacement (in the works supposedly)
Lots of fender trimming/re-forming to fit 37's or 38's, Glass may be needed
front diff housing replacement with a trutrac (custom fabbed)
Rock sliders (Greg?)

Way distant future mods:
Cage interior
Mastercraft seating with 5 point harnesses front and back
Vortech s/c (if it ever comes out) with dual 3" exhaust
Rear winch, haven't put much thought where I'm gonna mount it though.

Then I *might* be done.

#14 ·
here's mine

\

#15 ·
here some pictures of mined.
before 2.5 ncd with OEM 18" wheels and tires

6" lift 35x12.5x17

another members titan leveling kit + toyo 35"x12.50x18

:cheers:

Attachments

#17 ·
Can someone explain to me how people are getting away with 35's with just a leveling kit. People on here are telling me that i will probably rub with 305-65-r18's. which comes out to about 33.7. If i level my 2wd titan out with a 2 1/2 plus keep the stock 18's. What tire size can i go with, without rubbing. THis does not include the mud flap because im willing to cut a little of that away.

#18 · (Edited)
Here it is.

Attachments

#20 ·
12" bulletproof lift, Custom Upper and Lower A Arms both with Uniballs, Custom Spindles, King Coils....out back Custom 4 Link, Kings as well..axle is Trussed...20" Rims with 40" Toyos...I need to get some more pics..but there is one in my Sig. Its 18" Total lift...all done at ST Trucks in Riverside CA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.