Nissan Titan Forum banner

VDC Off / Slip Warning Lights On

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Feimrte 
#1 ·
:rolleyes:

Well after getting the power steering fixed, and driving home another problem has come up. About halfway home from the dealership both the VDC Off & Slip (far left side of the dash) warning lights have come on. So, I get home and get right on the phone with the service department. Advised them as to what happened, and was informed that I have a serious brake problem. And I need to bring the truck right back in. Needless to say, I head back to the dealership first thing in the morning. Right away they get the truck up on a lift and can't find much wrong. So, it's off to the computer station to try and clear the warning codes. During this process, they find out that the warning lights are coming on due to a bad steering aligment sensor in the steering wheel, that is bad.

When asked what would cause this , the response was: either it was a defective part to start or while getting the power steering fixed they over turned the steering wheel and caused the sensor to blow. Maybe it's time to get some mechanics that know what their doing.

All I know is that a brand new vehicle should not be having this many problem! And I don't want to hear that you should never buy a vehicle it's first year out. Well, I've got news for you. I purchased a Nissan Xterra in it's first few months out and never had a single problem with it.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.