Titan is making a click sound when trying to start? - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan Problems & Dealer Service Having a problem with your truck? Dealer service got you down? Let us know here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Titan is making a click sound when trying to start?

Recently my truck is giving me problems when I try to start it. When I turn the key it makes a click sound and wont start, it will do this a few times before I finally get it to start. My battery is only few months old, so I doubt its because of a weak battery. Has anyone experience this beofore? Can anyone help me? My Titan is a 2005 CC. I just had a recall on the ECM which the dealership just repaired a few weeks ago.

Quick Reply

Jump to top