Tire pressure warning light - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan Problems & Dealer Service Having a problem with your truck? Dealer service got you down? Let us know here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 05:44 PM

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Tire pressure warning light

Hey guys. My tire pressure warning light is on right now and i have 34 lbs of pressure in all 4 tires. what do you think is the problem and how should i resolve this. could this be a problem because i have 2009 wheels on my 2010 ????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 PM

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Yep. Unless you kept your original sensors on the swap. You will have to get them reprogramed. I think there may be a procedure on the forum for it. I have the same issue.

Sent from a place on earth

AEM clone CAI, 22 mag swap with Cajun B pipes, remove-a-leaf mod with spring helpers,drop shackles and bell tech drop struts, LSA 6000k HID's, footwell LED's front and back and superbright reverse LED's, Prestige APS-787c remote start/alarm w added keyless entry, electric windows, fog lights, folding black tonneau cover,
#3 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 06:00 PM

Re: Tire pressure warning light

can anyone tell me how to do that then ???? please. would rather not pay the money to get it done
#4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 06:06 PM

I actually tried looking for you and found no self relearning method yet.. i just have not worried about mine.
You can go to the dealership and they can do it. I also read walmart can do it for like $20... (not a bad price)

AEM clone CAI, 22 mag swap with Cajun B pipes, remove-a-leaf mod with spring helpers,drop shackles and bell tech drop struts, LSA 6000k HID's, footwell LED's front and back and superbright reverse LED's, Prestige APS-787c remote start/alarm w added keyless entry, electric windows, fog lights, folding black tonneau cover,
The Following User Says Thank You to LittleBtitan For This Useful Post:
KC4xSV (03-16-2012)
#5 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 06:16 PM

TNadeau07 - Sorry that you're having that issue. It looks like I will too - a bought another guy's tires and rims for 'spares'.

EDIT; Oh, and thanks LittleBtitan for the info on how to deal with the issue.

Current: '11 KingCab4x4SV Red Alert
Previous: '79 K5 Blazer; heavy mod; crossing glaciers in Iceland ~~~~
#6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 06:19 PM

Thanked 2,547 Times in 1,609 Posts
Garage

It's a frequency thing, the receiver in the truck has to be matched to the frequency of the tire monitor. Most likely have to pay a shop to do it. I don't believe their is a way to self teach it.

2010 Titan 4x4 CC SE Majestic Blue
Uprev tuned by Seymore, 18" Magnaflow muffler, Airaid MXP 4" CAI, Custom Grounding kit by FAK.
8" Boston acoustic's sub in Tech12volts ported box w 1000 w renegade amp
Autostart remote start, bedlined OEM wheels, bumpers, and grill. Go Rhino D2 steps.
5000k HID's, super bright LED reverse lights, blue interior LED's, and white exterior LED's.
Smoke hood shield and in channel window deflectors
Armada Air Dam, 22" double row light bar
Leer 100R Topper, Goodyear Duratracs 275/70/18,
Rough Country UCA's, 1.5" front spacer, Bilstein 5100's/5125's, 1.5" rear block.
#7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 PM

No troubs.

FishnAlaska, ya i was thinking for some reason i heard or read somewhere that it was possible to do it through the truck self diagnostics method. Thought it sounded to good to be true. Lol

#8 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 06:30 PM

brought it to Town Fair Tire and they did it for 20 bucks. seems to be all set now...... Nissan dealer wanted over 100 bucks to do it and also said that more than likely i will need to replace all my sensors for 250 a piece. yea right!!!!!!!!!
#9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 06:38 PM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
brought it to Town Fair Tire and they did it for 20 bucks. seems to be all set now...... Nissan dealer wanted over 100 bucks to do it and also said that more than likely i will need to replace all my sensors for 250 a piece. yea right!!!!!!!!!
250 a piece?! I just replaced one at the dealership cause it was cracked and leaking air, and the new sensor cost me 68 bucks plus $20 to re mount/balance the tire. Sounds like your dealer is a major crook.

2005 Titan LE King Cab 4x4 Offroad Big Tow FFV.

Radiant Silver with charcoal leather interior, black Nissan OEM brush guard, 33x12.50r17LT Hercules Trail Digger tires on OEM OR 7-spoke 17" rims, Rough Country 3" lift, 1" rear block, Bilsteins 5100s front and rear, Hawk LTS brake pads, MOOG lower ball joints, 2011 Pro4x rear end, Axle vent mod, 2 degree timing advance, NGK Iridium spark plugs, Stock Airbox mod with K&N filter, Magnaflow 14" SI/SO muffler on stock pipes with T304 stainless double-wall tip, Optima Yellow Top D34 battery, OEM Rockford Fosgate audio system, Protecta chrome tool box, 6000K HID headlights, TomTom GO 920 Navigation system.

2012 Nissan Rogue SV AWD - Wife's ride
#10 (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 04:53 AM

yea to say the least.......

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top