Nissan Titan Forum banner

need some help and info

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  lookzcustoms 
#1 ·
2006 CC 4x4

cracked manifolds, brakes warped front and back, shocks are done

so i need some help deciding on what are the best replacement parts and best deals, i'm open to suggestions on what kind of replacement parts i should get

shocks i think bilestin, manifolds im waiting on the nismo clones but im open to other suggestions(i dont want to have to do an up-rev) and i need my cats for emissions

how about brakes??

thanx in advance

or should i trade my titan in and get a 2010 HMMMM

#2 ·
Sounds like it's gone all to hell on you all at once... Either that or you've just been ignoring things until they got past bad. LOL!

On a budget, yeah, go with the Bilstein 5100's...

You can get some Frozen Rotors and Hawk pads or try one of the cheaper cryo rotor options online.

If you put headers on, you'll need Uprev to fix your AFR, most likely. You're not flex fuel... I'm assuming you're past the 80K drivetrain warranty? If so, the headers are the best option. Pricewise, just need to shop around.

For most of this stuff, shop our site supporting vendors. Most or all have discount codes for TT members.

#7 ·
Sounds like it's gone all to hell on you all at once... Either that or you've just been ignoring things until they got past bad. LOL!

On a budget, yeah, go with the Bilstein 5100's...
i all has happened in the last 5000km's
plus doing some heavy hauling didnt help LOL

#3 ·
#5 ·
Had my BrakePerfomance premium slotted and dimpled for about 60,000 miles. No problems at all and made in America!

#6 ·
im gonna get the bilestein shocks and BrakePerfomance brakes,
anybody know of any place close to the Niagara falls-buffalo area where i can buy these?
shipping and brokerage fees are way to much to get these shipped to me

#8 ·
where can i get a good price on a injen intake??

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.