Nissan Titan Forum banner

Window lock button. Light or no light?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  xravedreamsx 
#1 ·
Hello, I just came from the dealership today after wanting to replace what I thought was a burt out bulb for the window lock button. I bought my truck new in march 05 and not until lately have I noticed that the window lock button doesn't light up when the lights are on. The dealership told me there is not a light for that button. Am I loosing my mind or are they right? Does the window lock button have a rear light or does it not? I doesn't make since to me that out of all the bottons on the drivers door there is one that doesn't have a light. Please help me. Thanks

PS. I have tried to check this my self but I have trouble getting the button cover off. I don't want to pry to hard and break it.

#3 ·
That's funny that you just posted this. I just noticed mine wasn't lighting up yesterday and had the truck for over a month now. I was wondering the same thing. I guess I just never paid attention and it would make sense for it to light up because all the other ones around it does, but this one doesn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.