Nissan South Morrow, GA the worse - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan Problems & Dealer Service Having a problem with your truck? Dealer service got you down? Let us know here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 10:20 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Nissan South Morrow, GA the worse

Ok so Nov 08, I'm at 95k, my 100k mileage plan is almost up. I have jerking/acceleration issues. Went up to the dealer, told them of it, they tell me I need tranny flush, I get tranny flush which doesn’t solve problem. I pay $95 to get told all I need is a tranny flush. Jerking is not as often as before but its there. I take 900 mile road trip, now jerking is overwhelming. I call Nissan South back, speak to Shaun White, my mileage is at 113k, I tell him this and that my vehicle is out of warranty, he tells me to bring it in and they wont charge me the $95 diagnostic fee to look at it again as long as it’s the same problem as before. Get the diagnosis back and it’s the catalytic converter/manifold and that I have to pay $1600 to repair. I wonder why they didn’t say this when I was within warranty? They tell me it wouldnt be under warranty anyway since they say the cat converted is only covered until 80k. I call my buddy who works in Nissan service in Chicago, he says the cat converter isnt covered for the full 100k but the manifold is and that the manifold and cat convert is the same on the Titan and that a honest dealer would of just went ahead and replaced them under warranty. Disgusted I request for my keys so I can go get a cheaper quote at the neighborhood muffler shop, that’s when Shaun says I have to pay $95. I bring up that he said I wouldn’t have to repay it again if I was bringing it in for the same issue. He states that techs have to get paid and that since I wasn’t getting any work done I’d have to pay it. This is not what he said over the phone. So after going through a few managers who were of no help (Chad Morse, Chris White and another unidentified one) I call the police who state it’s a civil issue. The dealer refuses to give me back my truck until I pay. 1 800 NISSAN 1 was closed when this happened so I'm going to try calling them tomorrow. Yeah I know its just $95 but I am so tired of being ripped off by dishonest dealers.

Here is the BBB link for this dealer, they got a D-, seems like they enjoy screwing people over!

BBB Review of Nissan South in Morrow, GA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 01:19 PM

Re: Nissan South Morrow, GA the worse

Well i know how you feel man, it's happened to me a Gwinnett Place GA. My Brand New 09 got problems with the tires, and they never able to do anything with it. It's ended up i have to took it to Discount Tires to solved my problems. Never go to Gwinnett Place Nissan GA to buy a car from there.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Re: Nissan South Morrow, GA the worse

Yeah turns out all I needed was a fuel pump. If they would of kept their word it would of been a fully warranted part, no grey areas whatsoever. Turns out that after more web research other people have been screwed out of a $95 diagnostic fee from Nissan South only to tell them that they need a new air filter and that they need to tighten their gas cap. I understand dealers of all folks are in it for the money but if you truly care (yeah right) for your customers there is a line you have to draw as far as customer service is concerned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
nissan south morrow

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top