Nissan Titan Forum banner

Conflicting Information...

819 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PaPro4x 
#1 ·
Alright, So I have an 07 2wd titan and I have all the parts needed for this lift. I am using 08+ 4x4 coils which should net me 3.5" per madrock and stryker. Then I want to add a 1.5" spacer which is the normal size for a regular 2008+ 4x4 titan. I have now read that I cannot do a 1.5 spacer and I should do bilsteins instead.

So the question is, I should be able to run the 1.5 spacer regardless of the amount of lift the coils give me right? (Like a regular 4x4 titan) The coils should not contribute to CBC, just the spacer size right? (which at 1.5" I should be good barring manufacturing tolerances +/- 3%)

Thanks for any help. I don't ever post but I have crept on here for a year or so.

#2 ·
Idk about just the 4x4 coils giving you 3.5" of lift by themselves, that's a lot for some 08+ coils. But, you are correct that you would not have cbc with the 1.5" spacer and coils. I would do 5100's middle perch, coils, and spacer and that should net you a good bit of lift up front and no cbc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.