Nissan Titan Forum banner

pro-comp install tips

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  EPTITAN 
#1 ·
I just received my 6" pro-comp lift and i have pretty good mechanical skills but mostly with motorcycles and stuff like brakes, changing head gasket, etc..... and was wondering if i could get some tips for installing my lift. any special tools besides a torque wrench i will need? also, are there any problems i may run into?

thanks alot

#2 ·
i just wanted to say thanks for the response and all the tips you guys gave me. just so you know, i may be new to this forum but i have been a member of a miata site for years and i know how to search and use all the informaition that is available to me. however, i was wanting to know if there was anything i should look out for when installing my lift that wasn't in print somewhere. i have always found that everytime someone does something they find something to make it easier/quicker. none the less i am going to install my lift/tires and when i get done i will post pics and be a good member of this forum.

#4 ·
I dont hav eany tips opn the install, but I want to tell you that your truck is gonna looks awsome with that lift, wheels and tires, please let us know how everything goes...

And dont forget, DO NOT POST the "Got new lift thread" without having pictures available to show off...

#6 ·
thanks for the responses i guess i will be fine w/the install.....i am a little impatient ,but i guess that comes from being 19 and having a lot to learn bout life. i will post pics of the finished project by the end of next week.

#7 ·
bristolVATiTan said:
I just received my 6" pro-comp lift and i have pretty good mechanical skills but mostly with motorcycles and stuff like brakes, changing head gasket, etc..... and was wondering if i could get some tips for installing my lift. any special tools besides a torque wrench i will need? also, are there any problems i may run into?

thanks alot
Did you get the coil overs with that kit? If so, it will be an issue. With the 35's you will have a little trimming to do also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.