Nissan Titan Forum banner

Contradicting info on level ?

660 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  FishnAlaska 
#1 ·
I have a 2004 4x4 crew cab LE. I'm looking to wrap my stock 18's in some ko2 275/70/18s and level it out- I read on the forum not to go above a 2" spacer on the front but top gun customz has sent me an email saying that's only for the '08 and newer because of upper control arm issues and I can run a 2.5" spacer on my 04 with no grinding or cb contact.

Trying to get this figured out before I order .....

#2 ·
im prob going to get stoned to death for this BUT on the 04-07 you can run 2.5" of level. You might have SOME CBC but if so it won't be too bad. I am running that set up on my 07 4x4 and get VERY MINOR contact when my suspension is fully extended. Some minor trimming would prob take care of that completely. OK i am done, now bring on the stones and firing squad :)

#3 ·
oh one more thing while I'm dodging rocks, make sure to use the solid billet aluminum spacers and not the welded steel spacers. The cheap ebay aluminum spacers will do just fine.

#4 ·
You can run a 2.5" leveling spacer on any year, but yes you will get CB contact, if your fine with having that noise happen every time your suspension extends out (and potentially causing damage) go for it. But if you want to do it right, put the 2.5" on and some aftermarket UCA's and you will avoid the CBC, noise and potential damage

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.