Nissan Titan Forum banner

How much tire can I fit with my 3.5" PRG lift?

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  kristian_dancer 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so I have a 2012 Pro 4x and I am about to order a lift from PRG Product " list below" which is 3.5" front and 2" in the back.

PRG Products

I know I can run a 33x12.50R20 but can I get a 35x12.50R20 in there?

Any thoughts before I buy this set up? Any pictures out there with other options too? I definitely not going with a 6" lift but I do want more then just a leveling kit. Does any one have this set up their truck now and do you have pics?

#2 ·
i dont think you can fit 35's on less than a 6" lift i just had one installed and im still rubbing on turns so a 35 with that may rub but someone probs knows more than me

#3 ·
that 3.5 is a lot for a pro4x....probably won't fit anyways. i would do 3" of lift up front, 1" rear block, and stay with 33's.

#4 ·
3.5" is too much for your cv axles. It'll turn your truck into a money pit. Honda nailed it.

#5 ·
ah there you go learn something new everyday

#7 ·
You also have a hugely offset wheel dude.... not even close to the threads basic principals of what he is doing...

#8 ·
If it were me, and you're dead set on 35s, then just pony up and get a 4" kit which will be more like 5" total height gain. If you get a 4" you can stick to your post saying you definently aren't getting a 6", while still getting warm fuzzy lift feelings.

If that doesn't fit your fancy, 35's ain't happening. And you'll just have to come to means with that.

#10 ·
#11 ·
A 4" kit will likely be more like 5. And he wouldn't have to trim with stock offset then. 12.5s would be able to clear the frame and not rub. No issue at all.

He just needs any drop bracket lift to effectively clear 35's without have a rub on the frame.

#12 ·
Ok thanks for the replies. So I think I am going to do 3" up front and 2" in the back since I do want some rake. Staying on 33" but should I do it with the same kit from prg that I was planning to buy since the shocks are adjustable?

#13 ·
I actually just completed that exact same lIft on my truck. I did not buy all the components in a kit but pieced mine together over a months time or so. I ended up with the 5100 mid perch + 1.5" billet spacer and 5125s with tapered 2" billet rear block. I got to say that I am very pleased with the ride and the lift. I could have done a bracket lift but my front struts were worn bad giving me a spongy ride and I have a 9 month old baby I needed to get in/out of the truck often.

#17 ·
Do you have any pics?

#14 ·
if you had stock 18's and 3" of lift, i would say a baby 35" would be doable. the stock 20's are wider? and a more aggressive offset.

lulz papro4x and his "principals"

#18 ·
i also have 3" of lift up front via bilsteins and 2" spacers. pics are in my profile. stock back end. #calileanlyfe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.