Nissan Titan Forum banner

parts ordered! Radflo 2.0 OEM, Maxtrac 6.5", DK UCA's, ect...

11K views 226 replies 7 participants last post by  LSturbointeg 
#1 · (Edited)
parts in! Radflo 2.0 OEM, Maxtrac 6.5", DK UCA's, ect...

so just ordered my parts consisting of Maxtrac 6.5" spindle lift, Radflo 2.0 OEM's from a forum member here, DK UCA's Poly Bushings, PRG OEM end links, SPC cambolts, Extended Brake lines, Carrier Bearing Spacer, 4" block and Bilstein 5125's rear shocks. i'm guessing with the Radflo's set to 2.5"-3" i should get around 9" of lift? i'm waiting for OWP to send me an invoice for the traction bars i'm planning on ordering from them. they're suppose to be custom length for the longbed titans so i'm curious as to how long that will be since i think most Titans will run a 50" traction bar from what i've seen? i'll post pictures during the install but after everything is said and done she'll be sitting on 20x10 -24mm Fuel Hostage wheels on 35's. i think the truck will have a rake look to it can you guys chime in on what i'll need to do to get the truck leveled out back? i don't tow anything at all, she's a street queen and i do not put anything in the back at all! here she is for now sitting completely at stock!

this is probably what the truck will look like in the end:

but in the end this is what i want the truck to really look...37's! but looks like i'll need to add a 3" BL, regear and whatever else needs to be done:

please chime in guys with any recommendations for my current setup! Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
question, my stock tires are actually 275 70r18's and i think i have to wait a few weeks to order the wheels and tires. will i be able to run these on the new lift until i order the new wheels? or will these tires look too small?

#3 ·
It just shipped!
Transaction ID: 1LExxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Gene,

Your package from PRG Products is on its way. You can track it online using this tracking number.

well, look like PRG just sent my endlinks! was wondering if i would have to wait months for anything but this is great news for people wondering about his customer service nowadays!

#4 ·
just an update! Radflo's are in...SPC cambolts just came in and it looks like i should be getting the PRG Endlinks sometime this afternoon!

#5 ·
parts ordered! Radflo 2.0 OEM, Maxtrac 6.5", DK UCA's, ect...

I would talk to Greg about his custom top hats for the Radflo. Better design an a bit more lift.
Your truck is going to be sweet man, I'll be going a bit taller later on for 37's also. I'm pretty sure I could clear them now the truck is tall after the last goodies

#7 · (Edited)
Re: parts ordered! Radflo 2.0 OEM, Maxtrac 6.5", DK UCA's, ect...

I would talk to Greg about his custom top hats for the Radflo. Better design an a bit more lift.
Your truck is going to be sweet man, I'll be going a bit taller later on for 37's also. I'm pretty sure I could clear them now the truck is tall after the last goodies
didn't know there's custom top hats for the Radflo's? is that basically the 1" spacer for coiolovers that Greg sells? maybe the custom top hats are for the 2.5's but mine are the 2.0 OEM's. he did say i could run his 1.5" spacer which i ordered so i'll see how it turns out. i'm still searching what i should set the Radflo's to since i'm going to be using that 1.5" spacer? as far as tires probably after the 35's wear out i'll be ready for 37's with regear. i'd like to do 37's if i could but without having to do a BL? i've been searching and searching and i see lot's of guys able to run 37's without a BL so what do you think with my current setup?

#6 ·
The first picture of the radflo you posted are what I'm talking about I believe, he added them when I sent mine back to him.

#8 ·
You posted a picture of the top hat already

#10 · (Edited)
is that the picture i posted with the measuring tape? BTW, i went back to your history on your truck, did you get rid of the clunky sound? was it actually the coilovers?

your truck looks good! i'm sure you can fit 37's in there

tracking info shows i should get the Maxtrac kit and DK's sometime tomorrow! the OWP traction bars should be done by August 6th?

#9 ·
I think it'll be close with 37's with your set up once it's dialed in.

I know in close now also Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Pickup truck

#14 ·
So my PRG Endlinks came in!

Reactions: GalaxyPro4X11
#15 ·
Interesting that the DK Billet Heimed Steering will work on lifted Titans but not on Spindle lifts according to DK's website? I'll probably go with CVTitans

#16 ·
That's who's I'm going with also, will most likely be getting his same setup that he's running

#17 ·
I accidentally deleted my inbox and all of his quotes were in there. I'll have to PM him and ask if that heim steering will work with lifted spindles? Also, the clevis it...is that needed to work with steering heims?

#18 · (Edited)
be careful when doing clevis. it adds stress to the rack if you don't move the outer mount (the one on the spindle, can't be moved on a cast steel spindle)

if he just machines you a part for the outer tie rod, it will thread onto the OEM inner tie rod, and still have the Heim joint to bolt to the spindle. just like what DK sells.

#19 ·
thanks for the tip!

#20 ·
its been a whole week! this thing lifted yet?!!?

#21 ·
haha! not yet! i'm showing the Maxtrac, DK UCA's and what not should be here this afternoon! but wheels and tires won't be ordered until the end of the month. OWP traction bars should be done 1st week of Aug i hope. let me ask, my stock 18's currently have 275/70r18...think they'll fit for now while i'm waiting for my tire order?

#22 ·
should be fine. some wheels don't work well with 2wd lift spindles.

probably look a little goofy with skinny 33's though.

#23 ·
dude, thos DK LCA's you have are ridiculous! i want them but damn! $$

#24 ·
Don't worry yourself too much, I didn't pay retail. :)

#25 ·
i BET! lol! so my son called and said my shipment arrived! :devil:

#26 ·
So had quite a few things come in today! I'll start with the DK UCA's holy crap these things are beefy and solid!

These Maxtrac Spindles are heavy as f***! Just shy of 30lbs!

Next are the extended brake lines:

Here's the shocks... I'm surprised they're black since I thought they were going to be white? I will eventually upgrade them to the Bilstein 5125's but they'll do for now

2.5" spacers but I won't be using these since Greg recommended me to use his Billet 1.5" spacers so these will be up for sale if anyone is interested

4" blocks but I want a leveled look but I'll see how it looks like after everything is installed

And finally the Carrier Bracket. Directions look pretty straight forward

#27 ·
So all that's left is the OWP Traction Bars, nfab bars wheel to wheel in textured finish, PRG 1.5" spacer and the wheels and tires.

#28 ·
should've been a baller and got fabricated spindles from DK, or CST spindles, those are fabricated also. probably a lot lighter then cast.

jk, all that stuff is gonna look great on the truck.

#31 ·
dude, those DK fabricated spindles is $1400! :eek_surprise:

Reactions: honda250xtitan
#29 ·
Still jealous of all you guys with stickers on your DK uppers. I think Nick just hates me and ignores my address PM's for some.

#30 ·
haha! i'm trying to get Jonathan at OWP to get me stickers to put on the traction bars! so measurement for my longbed is going to be 60" :eek_surprise:

#34 ·
That 7/8 spacer will lift you about 1.5", the spacer measures shorter than what they will actually lift you.
Nice so the PRG 1.5" spacers came in and you are correct as I measured them to be 7/8"

According to this sheet 1.5 = 7/8"

So it's kinda weird how the spacer measures 7/8" but how does it actually give you 1.5" of lift? Also, the top had of the Radflo that measures 7/8" is that considered a 1.5" lift as well?

#35 ·
I didn't get to see this post earlier, so i couldn't chime in, but I wanna try and answer some questions that were asked...

A steering clevis will not add extra stress on the rack. People say to stay away from them because they cause "bump steer", which is the change in toe across the entire suspension cycle, which can affect how a vehicle handles greatly. Only thing is, with stock width suspension, nobody is going to see more than 10", stock being 6-7". My truck cycled 7" with the procomp spindle, and had 1/8" of bump steer, which you cant even feel (i sure as hell dont, and i wheel it often). Now if the same suspension were to cycle 15", then it would get out of wack very fast...

As for if my heimed steering works with lift spindles. I know it does on 18" or larger wheel, im working on a fix for 17" wheels but I need to get one for mock-up.

The long beds need a longer traction bar because the frame is longer in-between where the leaf spring mount is, and where the ideal mounting location on the frame is for the traction bar. I see LSturbointeg found the magic number that works for him, right on!

#36 ·
@cvtitan, thanks for the Bumpsteer clarification

@lsturbointeg i think i mentioned earlier how the spacer lifts the truck....its a ratio based off how far the wheel is from the shock. stock titan width is 1.6:1

#37 ·
with the 7/8' PRG spacer stacked on top of the Radflo coilover also 7/8" thick how long of a replacement bolt should i need? according to Greg i need to pop the Radflo one out for a longer one? also, i'm assuming those DK UCA's i don't have to insert any lube into it as i see a nipple on it?

#38 ·
Well 7/8 +7/8=== common denominator so 14/8 so 1"3/4's bolt will fit but I'm not sure if you're gonna run a washer lock washer and nut. So I'd just plan accordingly. I went from a 1" bolt to a 1.5" bolt when I used a .5" (1" lift) spacer on my coilovers. It just slid through the spacer and threads into the top hat of the shock tho. Bolt head sits on top of the coil bucket obviously :)

Once you get all your spacers and stuff lined out it'll be pretty obvious how big of a bolt you need. Should be straightforward. Plus it's all new so no rust issues

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.