Nissan Titan Forum banner

What Kind of Exhaust system do you have?

• Stock

Votes: 1,399 36.5%
  • Stillen

Votes: 56 1.5%
  • Gibson

Votes: 88 2.3%
  • Zoomers

Votes: 13 0.3%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 489 12.7%
  • Flowmaster

Votes: 522 13.6%
  • Corsa

Votes: 7 0.2%
  • Borla

Votes: 76 2.0%
  • Volant

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • Banks

Votes: 375 9.8%
  • Nismo

Votes: 90 2.3%
  • B & B

Votes: 7 0.2%
  • JBA

Votes: 165 4.3%
  • Dynomax

Votes: 42 1.1%
  • Stock Pipes W/ Aftermarket Muffler

Votes: 235 6.1%
  • Custom Pipes W/ Aftermarket Muffler

Votes: 172 4.5%
  • Custom One-Off System

Votes: 69 1.8%
  • Bassani

Votes: 4 0.1%
  • Reactive

Votes: 0 0.0%

Poll - What kind of exhaust do you have?

87K views 247 replies 180 participants last post by  Kevkno 
#1 ·
I could not post in the polls thread so could a mod please move it there for me?

So as the title says, what kind of exhaust system do you have?

#220 ·
Like the performance my JBA gives, but its just a little louder than stock. Might do the borla muffler when I get my bpipes in January.

#221 ·
I have a Flowmaster Super 44 with a slightly larger than stock tail pipe high exit partially hidden. I get no rasp or drone, which I here people complain about a lot . It seams pretty loud upon acceleration, but I can't really tell because I am always in the cab driving it. I get lots of head turns so, I assume it is putting out a pretty solid decibel level.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#224 ·
Borla part number 40944. It sounds great.

#231 ·
Mine just has a turndown after the muffler. There's a link to my pics in my sig which has a bunch of my exhaust.

#234 ·
Have a flow master 50 series and love the sound! Very minimal cab drone as well. :rockon

#245 ·
Automotive exhaust Automotive tire Gas Muffler Fluid
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

So about 30 minutes of time on top of the $180, and it's out with the old and in with the new. Mmmmmm, shiny (for now).
Much thanks to pre-applied PB blaster, breaker bar, impact driver and ramps. Front end up, me down on the plastic chair pad. Way more practical than trying to roll around on the creeper in gravel.
No leaks rattles or untoward smells.(y)(y)

#248 · (Edited)
I have a combo/hybridized/bastardized setup or whatever you want to call it. Consisting of JBA long tube headers, PRT B-pipes w/hi-flow cats, JBA 30-1403 3 cat back (this is the 304 stainless system). Substituted a Borla XR-1 muffler in place of the JBA muffler and added a ultra quiet resonator. The system is loud but the resonator takes out some of the unwanted sounds. The headers are coated and most of the rest of the exhaust is 304 stainless so it should stay nice looking for quite a while since I’m not in the rust belt anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.