Nissan Titan Forum banner

Will '14 Titan play music via blue tooth?

7K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  briano42 
#1 ·
2014 Titan P4X with RF stereo. It's not the premium audio with nav, it's just the standard RF system with bluetooth. My bluetooth works fine for the phone but I cannot figure out how to get it to connect the bluetooth for playing music. Hate having to plug a cord into the phone and stereo every time I want to use my phone. Will this model of stereo play music via bluetooth?

Also, I'm assuming there is not hard drive in this stereo to store music directly to the HU. Is that right?

#2 ·
no hard rive for storage. I have yet to figure out music through blue tooth. I have the nav system with the RF.

#3 ·
Just buy a bluetooth adapter on ebay for about $15.. They are constructed just like a USB stick, with the addition of a 3.5mm headphone jack on the end. They're a hit and miss as far as sound quality. However, after my third adapter, I landed on a pretty sweet sounding model. It's very similar to this model right here..

USB Bluetooth 3 5mm Stereo Audio Music Receiver Adapter for Speaker Phone Black | eBay

It automatically turns on and off with the car as long as you have it connected to the right 12 volt outlet. It also automatically connects and disconnects to your phone. In essence, it's pretty much hassle free if set up properly.

TRH

#4 ·
My buddy can play music via blue tooth from his iPhone with his 13. Everything's stock

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
I can't do it through my '12 with the RF. I will now be buying that bluetooth adapter mentioned above. :D

#10 ·
Isnt yours the old style??

#9 ·
imma try that on mine. but i have a feeling they did some updating that the pre 14's don't have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.