Nissan Titan Forum banner

Anyone added Bluetooth?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Lodizzle 
#1 ·
I want to add Bluetooth capabilities to my radio so I can play right from my mp3 or phone. Wondered first if the iPod interface that Nissan offers has bluetooth cabilities or not and secondly if there was anyone out there that had found a Bluetooth interface that worked with the steering wheel controls and everything (with no problems).

#5 ·
Google search for "nissan auto bluetooth adapter" you will find a number of listings. There is several for Parrot products that have the bluetooth kit plus a wiring harness that will make the adapter installation essentially plug and play.

there are others that are not as 'slick' for a lessor price.

I have never used any of these so I cannot comment on their actual installed function - but they look good!

For the price of these adapters and related harness one can purchase an aftermarket HU with a number of quality features. The way to go depends on the desire of the individual.

#6 ·
This will be added to a stock head unit. So the information about the parrot products sounds like it will be helpful. I have seen a ton out there and was curious about their performance. Thanks for the input fellas.

#7 ·
I have the griffin tech blue trip and it's cool. You lose some audio quality going thru Bluetooth. I'm no audiophile so it didn't bother me much. I just turned the treble, mids, and bass up +1.

This is pretty cool, it's used with AirPlay so no loss in audio quality. I may give it a shot soon.

AirEnabler Adapter Kit (for Apple AirPlay) by qnology

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.