Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Brake Calipers 2004-07 Titan

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  frozenrotors 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested I have 5 sets of 2004-07 Titan front calipers available. These were sent to me by mistake and before I send them back to the manufacturer I thought I would offer them to the TitanTalk members at an aggressive clearance price. They are new and don’t require a core, have been zinc platted for corrosion protection, includes caliper carrier, and caliper hardware. If you have 90,000 plus miles on your current calipers it would be a great time to replace them. I can sell them at $110.00 each. They would normally sell for $175.00 each.

If interested shoot me a call at 888-323-8456.

Thanks!
Mark
Frozen Rotors

#2 ·
I ordered a set of these on Monday for my '04. and already received them, today. Thanks Mark and Bill at Frozen Rotors.

They are much more massive than my pics indicate, and weigh somewhere around 15 lbs. each.

If I was willing to run 18" rims, I would consider this kit. Think the same company makes the calipers for it.

Anyway, I figured this would be a nice upgrade, since I only roll 17's, and I'm probably due for calipers after 140K miles of twisty roads.

Attachments

#3 ·
Installation yesterday, (Friday), and fit up perfectly on my '04. Very nice quality caliper, and clears stock 17" rims.

#4 ·
I still have a few sets of the 2004-07 brake calipers in stock. Again, these are new not rebuilt and are zinc platted for corrosion protection. I can drop the price to $100.00 each. If you need to replace your calipers these would be an excellent choice!

If interested shoot me a call at 888-323-8456.

Thanks!
Mark
Frozen Rotors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.