Nissan Titan Forum banner

-12 offset

3K views 26 replies 6 participants last post by  Hutton 
#1 ·
Hey guys probably going to take for this one but I have done some searching and haven't really found a definitive answer. I'm looking at getting a set of wheels they are 18x9and I was looking at getting a - 12 offset. I have a 2011 pro 4x that has bills on middle perch to level it. I'm currently running 295 70 r18s with a 1.5inch adapter. I really doubt that I will be able to run my current size rubber... I was thinking of going to a 33" what do you guys think? Anybody running a similar offset on a leveled Titan? How much would the.-12 offset make the wheels stick out.

Sorry to post another wheel thread but as I said I Never found a for sure answer. Thanks guys!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm running a -12 18x9 XD Hoss 795 on my 05.... Here's with 305-65-18 tires. Sorry it's the only pic I have on my phone Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Automotive tire Tire

Here's with 37-13.5x18 Walkway Public space Grass Sidewalk Lawn

Sent from the smooth astroglide.com app

#8 ·
First pic was leveled, now I'm lifted.

#9 ·
speaking from experience, get the -12 so you can ditch the adaptors. I wish i didn't have to run adaptors.

#11 ·
I agree with honda. Plus if you go to a 9" wide wheel with 18mm offset and your adapters you would be sitting a .25" further out than the 9" wide wheel with -12mm offset. Only reason I got adapters is because I don't want to buy new wheels. If I was buying new wheels I would just get -12mm offset like you are looking at. You should be fine with a 33" tire and the -12's.

#12 ·
I actually didn't rub at all.. I rubbed once but I was off-roading, up a hill on a turn.. Kinda not a common occurrence

#23 ·
Falken Rocky Mountains. I actually loved them. Put 40k on them and they still had life

#25 ·
Here's the update I went with the - 12s and a 285 65 r18 nitto dune grappler. They fit great I'm not close to rubbing however I did have the pwm done from my previous set up. Tire guy said he had to add. 25"spacers on the front social would clear my calipers. First picture is a before the rest are after

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

#26 ·
I like the wheels. Did you get the Red inserts with them also?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.