Nissan Titan Forum banner

1.5" Bora Offroad Adapters are Installed! (Before/After Pics Included)

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Maddox 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I am super excited. I just got my 1.5" bora adapters installed. I got them from gemyrae75 and just couldn't wait around so immediately started the install process. He got them to me super fast and also included some sweet goodies from their meet in Texas. Thanks again for hooking me up gemyrae75. All in all it was an extremely easy process. I used gemyrae75's thread (Link: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...-bulletproff-off-road-1-5-spacer-install.html) which was very helpful. I have absolutely no rubbing, but I have had the pwm done for quite some time. I am running a 2" leveling kit and 275/70-18's on fuel boost 18x9's with 20mm offset. Well enough talk and on with the pics. I will try and get some better photos to really show of the adapters.

Adapters:

Before:

After:

See less See more
#2 ·
Did you use any sort of special process for installing them or just the normal star pattern? I'm getting some within the next month or so.

#4 ·
dude, it looks awesome. super beefy looking now.

you see how your sidewall bows back in towards the tread? next set of tires if you get a wider 33 like a 325/60/18 it'll stay straight and make your stance look much wider. I learned that going from 295/70's to 325/60's

#5 ·
Thanks bud. I am very happy with the new stance. I have always noticed the sidewall bowed in ever since I parted ways with my 325's. A 270 is starting to get stretched on a 9" wide wheel. lol. I am leaning towards a 305/60-18 or the 325/60-18's again for the next set. I would definitely have to remove my mud guards for the 325's. Not that they really do much now. I suddenly have mud up the side of my T from that dirt road I was on. I have quite sometime to think about my next set of tires. It doesn't look like these at2's are ever going to start wearing out. haha

#7 ·
That looks awesome.

Reactions: osiris10012
#9 ·
Reactions: osiris10012
#13 ·
Yeah I was also thinking that too, if I put the 1.5" adaptors on it'd set me at -50mm offset.. That would be insane lol

Sent from the smooth astroglide.com app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.