Nissan Titan Forum banner

TPMS wire, Blue?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jfw831 
#1 ·
Was charged $25.00 to get 2007 CC tire sensor light to go out. The tire service center reprogramed and it lasted about 7 days. I probably need a new sensor. Which I have 4 used ones. Till then, I want to get the light out, after reading a DIY thread, I removed the black tape and found the white plug. My wire is blue, with white lines, the pictures I saw and read was a white wire. I guess it doesn't matter, has anyone uncovered a blue wire. just don't want to jam a wire into the wrong plug, but I think it's the right one. the plug looks exact. 2007 cc,Le.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, please elaborate with pix
My light will not go out
Is there a way to disconnect a wire to turn of the sensor?

Insain Fabrication made my bumper

#5 ·
Upper right, search tpms reset. You answers and nice pictures will all be there, with step by step instructions. My concern was the wire, mine was blue when I unwrapped the tape, the picture showed a white wire, the plug was the same. This could be a long fix or a short one. Tire service reset my but it lasted about a week, so when the weather improves a little, I'll deflate the tires as said, and ground the wire out and hopefully,,,,Poof, the light goes out. I do have 4 used tpms sensors to replace, ome, same ones as on my truck, will be used, bought on Ebay for 7 bucks each. Tested and verified to work,,,,I hope. Beats the around $100.00 new OME each or 50.00 generic tpms which I 'heard' can be a pain in a ***?? So for now, the wire trick. Google up top,tpms reset and pick your article out.

#6 ·
But, to clarify, there is no way to just turn it off. Last I read there is no way to completely turn it off.

Insain Fabrication made my bumper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.