Nissan Titan Forum banner

Level 8 Pro Wheels - Built by Enthusiasts, FOR Enthusiasts

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sabangzhi 
#1 ·

Available for leveled and lifted applications, the Level 8 Pro line is the popular choice for off-roaders seeking both style and function from their wheels.
The Level 8 Bully Pro and Level 8 Tracker Pro come standard with Level 8 Pro Protector Rings (scratch guards) and premium zinc plated mounting
hardware. Purchase the Level 8 Pro Kit and you will receive zinc plated knurled lug nuts, hub centric rings, and get a Level 8 deflator gauge at NO additional charge!
Backed with a lifetime guarantee against workmanship and structural defect, Level 8 delivers innovative features and superior off-road protection with
the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro wheel models.

Click Here For: Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro Pricing and Availability

*Please note that our website specifies the Pro wheels by the number of lug holes; E.G. Bully Pro 5, Tracker Pro 6, etc.

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Removable bolt on scratch guard protect wheels against off-road damage
  • Premium zinc plated scratch guard hardware included for extreme corrosion resistance
  • Durable three stage painted PRO BLACK finish
  • Designed with no center cap, because who wants to deal with center caps off-road
  • Dual valve stem to aid in inflation after a hard day off-road
  • Modified bead retention seats designed to help keep the tire on the wheel when used off-road
  • Deep drop center for quick tire changes in the field
  • TPMS compatible
  • Level 8 Pro Kit (purchase of four Level 8 Pro Wheels) includes:

- Premium zinc plated knurled lug nuts
    - Hub centric rings
    - Level 8 deflator gauge​

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity:

- 5-lug 2400 lbs.
    - 6-lug 2400lbs.
    - 8-lug 3640 lbs.​

• 15x8.5 ET-26 (3.75" BS) ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET-6 (4.5" BS) ~22lbs
  • 17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS) ~24lbs

Level 8 Bully Pro 6 Kit

Level 8 Tracker Pro 6 Kit

See less See more
#5 ·
If you go to discount tires website level 8 pop up in 18s for the titans. I called the discount tire in san diego an they said they do have the level 8 in 18's. The guy inform me that the manufacture may make specific sizes for them so if you want 18s then you would have to go through them. I'm not sure if that is true or not but thats what he told me. I too would like to get the tracker.

#6 · (Edited)
Level 8 offers six(6) 18" wheel models in the 6-139.7 bolt pattern, one of which being the Tracker. This is not to be confused with the Tracker Pro though. The Tracker Pro and Bully Pro are ONLY produced in 15", 16" and 17" diameters at this time.

Details: 18" Level 8 Wheel Models (6-139.7 PCD)

#8 · (Edited)
The Tracker does not accept bolt on scratch guards, has a single valve stem hole, standard drop center, utilizes a standard bead hump and comes in matte black and polished finishes. Here's a closeup image of the Tracker.

The Tracker Pro comes with bolt on scratch guards, zinc plated scratch guard mounting hardware, dual valve stem holes, modified bead retention humps, a deep drop center, and comes in Pro Black finish. Here's a closeup image of the Tracker Pro.

#9 · (Edited)
I was referring to the tracker pro..lol I've spent COUNTLESS hours on Discount tire direct browsing tires and wheels over the last few years, sometimes just for fun. Sadly, in both categories, 18" options are slim (particularly in between 295 and 325 tread width sizes) compared to some sizes. After my next stage of my build, I'll be looking for another set of wheels and 2 full sets of tires. Discount will be my choice, I've done business with them n uncounted personal and fleet vehicles for MANY a year and at least locally, their service and product backing can't be touched... just wish there were a few more options for 18's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.