Nissan Titan Forum banner

Terra Grappler Tire pressure

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  honda250xtitan 
#1 ·
I posted this in the 2016 Forum by mistake.
I put on a set of G2's and love them overall. However, I've noticed now that my truck is hopping when I hit good bumps in the road. There is about 42 psi in each tire and I have 5100's on the front and back.

#3 ·
drop the rears to 35 and see how it feels.

#4 ·
Lt tires. The issue definitely feels like the backside after the tires heat up and I'm on the gas. I thought he LT's had to be run higher? At 35 there seemed to be a noticeable bulge in the tire like it was under inflated.

#5 ·
I've been running my 325/60/18 AT2's at 40 up front and 35 in the back for over 50k miles. wearing great.

#6 ·
Great to know. Thanks again. i'll drop the rear down.

#7 ·
I had the same issue and dropped the rears to 35 and fronts to 40 cold like Honda said. I was running them all at 39-40 cold. I've seen a noticeable improvement in traction, and the back end jumps a little less. I'm also attributing some of that jump to my Ranchos with 110k on them.

Reactions: honda250xtitan
#9 ·
I put Bilstiens on at like 40k for the rear, it was such a huge improvement. its nuts what they did for the rear end.

#10 ·
No way I could stand that squishy of a feel.. Run my Terra graps at 55psi this time of year and 50 in summer... Lighter than most, i ran my Hankooks 60-65. i don't vary front and back pressures.

#11 ·
lol i just can't stand the back end bouncing non stop for no reason. the tires say 55 cause they can be run on 3/4 truck towing 10k lbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.