Nissan Titan Forum banner

Bilstein middle perch on 13 Pro-4x

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Smccarty3 
#1 ·
I have a 2013 with bilstein on middle perch and was looking at replacing my stock wheels and tires with 20's. I am going to go with a 305/55r20 tire and would like for the wheel/tire package to stick out of the wheel well about 1-2". I am going to go with a 9" wide wheel but can't decide on which offset to get. I don't want to do any trimming. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
If you stick out of the wheel wells that far you are definitely going to rub. I'm running stock 20" rims and 1.25" bora spacers and I had to remove the mud flaps and still make a little room with a pry bar with 275 60 r20's. My tires stick out a little over an inch. Just barely rubbing now. Once it warms up I may need to trim a bit.

#3 ·
Thanks. I'm looking at going with Ballistis Razorback 20x9 +12 offset and nitto ridge grappler 305/55r20 tires. Looking at comparison calculators online show this will stick out 1.1" farther than stock setup. Will this work with no mods or mud flap removal and possibly pwm?

#4 ·
Probably not, maybe someone else knows better, but you are not only going to have to watch for rubbing in the wheel well. A tire that wide with a positive offset may hit the spindle. The new tire will be 1.18" wider being 12 inches. Your going to need to accept the fact if you want the tires to stick out past the wheel wells, your going to have to make room. Absolutely no way you could have stock mud flaps. They will fit with the pwm, but make sure you know if you clear the spindle with that offset and you may hit the frame at full lock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.