Pulling the Trigger? - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan XD Cummins Model Specific Forum For all discussions related to the new Nissan Titan XD Cummins model.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BLOWBYU
Pulling the Trigger?

First off, it has been some time since I have been on this forum. I had a 2004 Nissan Titan that I bought brand new in December of 2003. Loved the truck minus a few minor issues. I sold this truck in 2013 and purchased a brand new 2013 Ford F150 CC 4x4 Lariat w/ 3.5 Ecoboost. Currently in this truck and I love the truck minus the rough idle issue I have had since almost new and since the truck has never thrown a code, it's been real hard for the ford engineers to figure out what the issue is. I have gotten to the point where I am tired of dealing with it.

On with the good. Went to my local dealership to have the oil changed in my wife's Murano today and they had a 2017 Titan XD Cummins Crew Cab SV 4x4 with a 4inch lift on 35 inch tires that I fell in love with a price point I feel is a smoking deal.

For those of you who have this truck is their anything I should look out for.

Thanks.

04 Titan LE KC 4x2
Smoke
BT Mirrors
BT/hitch
Bought first week out!(Dec 2003) Boy am I dumb!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 08:46 PM
Premium User
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member

Thanked 25,882 Times in 12,801 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Re: Pulling the Trigger?

I haven't heard much good news about the XD Cummins. First year trucks, you know too well...

"Bought first week out!(Dec 2003) Boy am I dumb!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TrainingWheelsWhore™
08 Pro4X
Wife's ride '12 Maxima S Limited Edition
2013 Coachmen Catalina 252RLS Santara Series

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 05:03 AM

Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: Pulling the Trigger?

The first model year seemed to be really hit and miss. People either love it and haven't had really any trouble with it or it's been a nightmare. Guess there has supposedly been some software updates since the release that has fixed a lot of the early issues though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top