Nissan Titan Forum banner

White Uprev Decal please!

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  215TITAN 
#1 ·
As the title says, I'm looking for a white Uprev decal. Somebody help me out please! Joe at Cajun Tuning was nice enough to provide me with a yellow and a black one, but I want a white one for my window. They won't give or sell me one at Uprev, even though I'm a customer (which is really silly on their part, as I'm trying to advertise for them). I was told i could buy a $20 hat that I don't want and then they'd send me some stickers, lol ridiculous. I'll cover postage and even throw in a couple bucks for your trouble. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Thanks again for the ones you sent Seymore! And yea thats what I'm hoping for, maybe somebody has extras and can help me out. Mike at Uprev told me that he does have them but they don't sell them anymore bc of the logistics, so if I bought a hat he'd send some. Wish they still had shirts, bc that I would go for. He also said there was a guy on one of the forums reproducing them but I have yet to find that/them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Try Jon Cretella if you are on the FB page. He makes a lot of stickers for guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.