Nissan Titan Forum banner

Frequently asked fuse locations.

343K views 44 replies 30 participants last post by  ElDiabloNegroPro4x 
#1 · (Edited)
These seems to be frequently asked fuse locations.

The following diagrams shows different locations.

Older IPDM layout

Newer IPDM layout (black IPDM)

Location of IPDM and how to remove the IPDM to access lower row of fuses.

Fuse block (next to glove box)

Fuse and fusible link box (locate inside the IPDM box to the front)

Trailer running light:
Fuse #32 - 10A - IPDM
NOTE: The newer BLACK IPDM is label F4 on the IPDM itself but it's still #32 via the diagram.

Trailer left/right turn signal for 04-05 only
If you don't have turn signal to the trailer tow harness,
check by the BCM for two fuse holder (these get added if you have had the TSB done).
Picture of added fuses http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2471/3586159356_cefac98838.jpg?v=0
(Credit member SweetRide for the picture)

Trailer 12V accessory wire
Fusible link "j" - 30A - Fuse and fusible link
Fuse #51 - 10A - IPDM <<<This is to energize the relay only, it's the same fuse as reverse light.

Power port (aka cigarette lighter, cell phone charger)
Driver side #18 - fuse block
Passenger side #7 -fuse block
Center console #6 - fuse block
Bed #28 - fuse and fusible link box

Headlights
Low beam left #40 - 15A - IPDM
Low beam right #41 - 15A - IPDM
High beam left #35 - 10A - IPDM
High beam right #34 - 10A - IPDM

Stop lamp/brake light
Fuse #21 - 10A - Fuse block
This fuse also control the shifter lock, so if you can't get out of Park this fuse might be blown also.

Cargo light
Fuse #20 - 10A - Fuse block

Parking, license plate and tail lamp.
Fuse #37 - 10A - IPDM and/or
Fuse #53 - 20A - IPDM

Reverse/backup light
Fuse #51 - 10A - IPDM
Fuse #38 - 10A - IPDM <<<Reverse for trailer harness

Dome light/door puddle light
Fuse #22 - 15A - Fuse block

Illumination-back light for radio and A/C knob and cluster gauge
Fuse #19 - 10A - Fuse block
Fuse #14 - 10A - Fuse block

Switch lights/back light on all your switch
Fuse #36 - 10A - IPDM

Radio
Fuse #31 - 20A - Fuse and fusible link box(constance power)
Fuse #4 - 10A - Fuse block (Acc power)

Rear view mirror (Inside - auto dimming)
Fuse #12 - 10A - Fuse block

Power windows
-Front windows
Fuse #4 - 10A - Fuse Block
-Rear windows - Crew Cab
Fuse #14 - 10A - Fuse Block

Horn
Fuse #25 - 15A - Fuse and fusible link

Adjustable power pedals
Fuse #15 - 10A - Fuse Block

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Hello, new to this forum but not to forums in general. I did use the search function and came up short. I recently bought an 07 titan. It came with a key fob which doesn't work. I replaced the battery and tried the programing by putting keyy in and out till lights flash. they never flashed...so I'm wondering if it's the receiver. there are posts about this part as in it is part of the tpms and so on. My question is this, is there a fuse for it? And I would realy like to know exactly under the dash it is located. I've already read that it is near the pass side airbag, but I would like to look at it to see if there are wires unpluged or something else visualy wrong with it. Any help would be apreciated.

#15 ·
I bought my Titan in Dec 07 and after years of pulling boat and utility trailers I finally blew the #32 fuse. Thanks to the knowledgeable members of Titan Talk I solved my issue quickly. EXTRA thanks to 'Baseball" for taking the time to upload the diagrams. This forum is great! :redblob"

Reactions: AuburnTitan18
#18 ·
Trailer left/right turn signal for 04-05 only
If you don't have turn signal to the trailer tow harness,
check by the BCM for two fuse holder (these get added if you have had the TSB done).
Picture of added fuses http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2471/3586159356_cefac98838.jpg?v=0
(Credit member SweetRide for the picture)
What about Trailer left/right turn signal for 06+? I'm current on all recalls as of this week, but STILL not getting power to left/right turn signal/stop plug (trailer harness is turn/stop combo) at the harness...

#24 ·
Hi,
Does anybody know how to fix a problem:
I have nissan titan 2014 with a usb port in it. This usb port was working without any problems till i connected hdd to it. Right now i do not have power in this port and system does not see iphone when i connect it to usb port. Does anybody know where is the fuse for usb port or how to fix this problem?
Thanks

#26 · (Edited)
1.) Is there a reset for the power windows circuit?
2.) Where would one find it?
3.) What wires on the power window motor do I apply power to for getting the windows to go up?
4.) Can the limit switches cause the motor not to go up or down and how would I bypass them to get the window to the upward position?

#27 ·
I lost power control of mirrors, pedal adjuctment and the memory function for the seats (seats still power adjust with seat controls). I have pulled and tested all fuses located next to glove box and they are all good. Are there other fuses elsewhere that control these functions ? Appreciate any help. 2006 Titan with tow mirrors

Westmorland

#33 ·
Wanted to bump this. Blew a fuse when I was messing with my glove box light and all my radio lights went dark. Checked my trusty baseballfanz bookmarks and fixed it in minutes.

#34 ·
I have a 2004 Armada Pathfinder LE Limited Edition . My driver side tag light was out and cover was missing (bulb was also broken and Im sure water got into it).I replaced the entire housing,wiring harness,covers,clips and bulbs but driver side is still out!!! Has anybody came across this problem if so can you guide me into how to fix it please

#36 ·
I have a 2010 Titan. I pulled a small compressor into the consul 12v power ports both stopped working? I checked the fuses in the inside fuse box located near glove box and they are ok. Is there another fuse or breaker that maybe tripped that Controls the power for those outlets?