Questions - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan General Discussion General Discussion about the Nissan Titan.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 04:35 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Questions

Recently bought a 2017 Pro 4x Titan at a steal of $30k with 18k miles. Anyways I have questions. It doesn't have the bird's eye view, do all pro 4x models have it?. Also has the parking sensor on/off switch but have never heard a beep and no settings for it so I'm assuming it doesn't have it so why is then switch there?. It has the blind spot detector. Came with a 3 button key fob with no remote start as well. Is this normal for a pro 4x? Everything else checks out as far as pro4x seats,stickers,looking diff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 05:34 AM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulanceman64 View Post
Recently bought a 2017 Pro 4x Titan at a steal of $30k with 18k miles. Anyways I have questions. It doesn't have the bird's eye view, do all pro 4x models have it?. Also has the parking sensor on/off switch but have never heard a beep and no settings for it so I'm assuming it doesn't have it so why is then switch there?. It has the blind spot detector. Came with a 3 button key fob with no remote start as well. Is this normal for a pro 4x? Everything else checks out as far as pro4x seats,stickers,looking diff.
Looks like u have the base Pro which still has good features. The pro has three trim levels... I think convenience package, utility package, and finally the luxury package which is the one that would give u the around view camera....

2016 Titan XD Gas Pro 4x
2017 Titan SL 2wd
2018 Armada Plat 2wd
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 05:43 AM
Premium User
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Re: Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulanceman64 View Post
Only P4X with luxury package have birds eye view parking which also comes with the heated/cooled leather seats.
There is settings for your parking sensors "info in owners manual"
That little driver info center between the tach and the speedo, with your truck running, hit the left and right button on left side of steering wheel until you see "driver assistance" then select "parking aids" you can turn the sensors on and off as well as change voloume of beeps.
Do you know how to make the truck remote start? Either you have it or not.

BTW Congrats on your new Titan, thanks for joining the group, share a picture. I know that it's a new phenomena that people would rather ask strangers on the internet how to do simple things that are in their owners manual, instead of researching the info for themselves. I'm still having issues with it, sorry if I come across a little short.

2018 KC Deep Blue Pearl, VK56VD, Pro4X, bought new, 12K mi
2006 KC Majestic Blue Frontier, Nismo 4x4, V-6 4.0, 6Spd, bought new, 147K mi "Sold"

I prefer not using remote start or drive-thrus, both hurt your MPG's a lot & you shouldn't let your vehicle idle more that a minute or so especially unattended.
Remember oil isn't a renewable energy source. One day it will all be gone?

Mods: OLM LED fog lights ALPHA HD (PHILIPS Z ES), Iron Cross Black Endeavour Running Boards, WeatherTech floor mats and window visors, AVS aeroskin bug defector, K&N PAIS PN 63-6019,

Last edited by slyfur1; Today at 05:59 AM.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 07:10 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I appreciate the feedback guys!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Jump to top