Nissan Titan Forum banner

Toys of Titan Talk

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Chester Copperpot 
#1 ·
I’ve seen threads about guns, random internet images, and things that we haul. But what I haven’t seen is a thread solely dedicated to the other “toys” we have besides our truck. If i somehow missed it I apologize.

After 10 years, I sold the first motorcycle I ever owned yesterday. It was a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R. Although there’s nothing like your first motorcycle......

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I think I did pretty good with the upgrade! 2018 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. Edition

Attachments

#3 ·
#4 ·
2011 Ninja 1000. Managed to drop it in the middle of the street in front of my driveway last Friday being stupid. Still limping from that one.

Attachments

#12 ·
That’s a bad bike Lax. Sorry to hear about the drop, been there done that

#11 ·
Not factory at all. Fuel Pump wheels and Nitto Tidge Grappler rubber on a 3” RC suspension lift. I appreciate it!

#7 ·
That looks fast and looks like a lot of fun "YXZ1000R

Reactions: SKOLJACK
#13 ·
THAT looks like retirement! hahaha

#9 ·
I've got a '99 Yahama Wolverine 350 sitting in my shed if anyone wants it :big_grin:.

#10 ·
Toy hauler and the ATV that goes in it.

#17 ·
Here's my 2015 Polaris Scrambler 850, with my 2005 Titan in the background.

Attachments

#20 ·
Looks like someone has been to the Tail of the Dragon. I’m going for my 6th time next month...love the roads in that whole area!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.