Nissan Titan Forum banner
47K views 251 replies 48 participants last post by  DeadRiver 
#1 ·
The Immaculate Transformation has begun.....

Without further ado:

Pulled into tech12volts' place....

Started the interior teardown.... Front seats... rear seats... seatbelt attachments... rear trim... rear cover panel...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Auto part Brake Fuel line Vehicle Pipe
Automotive exterior
Bumper Technology Vehicle door Automotive exterior Auto part
Technology Electronics Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

See less See more
#2 ·
The 8" R/F ( :confused: ) sub had to go....

As well as the center console cover under the shifter....

All the trim panels were removed...

It was just GUTTED!

Auto part Bumper Trunk
Center console Vehicle Gear shift Car Steering wheel
Vehicle Wire Auto part Wheel Electrical wiring
Vehicle Car Vehicle door Auto part Electrical wiring
Vehicle Trunk Car Technology Electrical wiring

#3 ·
We've got a few items to install.....

Not to mention, a Viper 7900 Car Alarm with Remote Start:

So EASY, a child can do it!!!!! Check it out!

Believe it or not, tech masterfully installed this remote start kit in less than half a day and it went without a hitch. Top shelf!

And we also installed the Active Tuning Grounding Kit.

Product Electronic device Technology Box Carton
Technology Electronics Electronic device Electrical wiring Electronics accessory
Cable management Electrical wiring Electronics Computer hardware Technology
Vehicle Car Engine Motor vehicle Auto part
Auto part Vehicle Car Engine Metal

#4 ·
Tomorrow, we remove door panels, and add sound deadener..... It's gonna be a FUN TIME!

Stay tuned.... MUCH more to come....

<Unveiling at OT on March 20... BE THERE!>

#6 ·
The funny part is, you won't SEE very much... But you'll sure as hell hear it! :lol:

#7 · (Edited)
I like the vinyl on the rear window!! It's a nice design!! :D

#8 ·
It camouflages my truck so the gators and water moccasins don't attack me..... :eek:

#11 ·
Oh no... That silly Northerner is here.... Morning t22! :hi:

What? not gonna tell me I need to vacuum my truck? :lol:

#13 ·
He's growing his mullet out, but it's REAL close..... :D

#14 ·
That would scare the hell out of me. Working on interiors is not my cup of tea. I would rather pull the engine than pull the interior out.

#22 ·
A week from tomorrow. I can't wait.

#16 ·
YES we get to have the real fun today and do not worry the birdsnest of wires is all wire tied and out of the way. This 06 Titan may very well be cleaner than any Titan I have worked on.

#18 ·
What the hell are you doing in here? Don't you have work to do? :eek:

Speaking of which, don't I? :lol:

#17 ·
Mornin boys,

Yes I had to stop in and see the progress. Its looking good! But you still have carpet, rip that out and throw down a layer of deadener! Come on you know you want to! haha

#20 ·
Wow. It would make me as nervous as long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs to see and/or do that to my truck! :lol: Thank goodness Tech's the one doing it, and to BB's truck!

Can't wait to see more!

#21 ·
Sound clip? I don't know if I have that capability.... But if everyone will email me their address, I will visit anyone interested in hearing this system. :lol: Oh, man, would THAT be fun! :lol:

I'll try to get some clips. But many will see and hear the system at OT next weekend. It is going to be awesome when done. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 ·
For those who don't know what BB looks like, here's a pic from a couple of years ago......

Attachments

#27 ·
Make sure you eat something while you are away from home BB. You need to put on a few pounds. Aren't you in grits country?

#24 ·
Some of the local residents who stop by are all waiting to hear this too. They know the work tech does and it's not too often that anything this extensive or this high end gets put together. I have a feeling there's gonna be some serious saving up from some of the people around here so they can upgrade their systems too, once they hear this one. :lol:

#28 ·
BB, I think your truck would look good with these!!!

#30 ·
I wish I could go to OT to hang with you boys!

I had a blast the last time I went eventhough I had to sit next to Fritz for dinner!!

Reactions: konigfritz
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.