Nissan Titan Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Titan Parts & Accessories
    I'm working with my brother to re-create the plastic fastener that attaches the under-headlight body trim to the headlight. Nissan no longer makes the part AFAIK. I know I destroyed 3/4 of mine when I stripped my truck down for paint two years ago. With our combined efforts I'm ready to start...
  2. Titan Parts & Accessories
    So I just bought a 2005 Titan XE and it looks like the people that had it before me took the things off the Frame posts in the truck. I am not sure what they are called but it looks like a two pronged clip that goes just above the handle that people grab onto when they get in. Yah very vague...
  3. Buy/Sell
    Some how I lost several rubber pieces to the interior of my 04 so I need to buy all 3 of the rubber inserts for the dashboard, the front 2 cup holders and the piece that sits on the center console lid. Thank, Jim:bangit:
  4. Detailing & Truck Care
    I've tried using a few products to bring my wiper cowl, running board plastic, and bumper trim around my truck back to life. The best product that I saw a difference was Mother's Back-to-Black. Have any of you out there know of anything better to restore the plastic back to new?
1-4 of 4 Results