Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be putting up for sale my 2002 Kawasaki Mean Streak in a month or so on Ebay and in Cycle Trader, but i wanted to pass the opportunity along to everyone here first.

It's completely stock and in perfect condition. The color of the bike is Metallic Copper (absolutley gorgeous...see photos). I bought it last summer as a left-over, but haven't had anytime to ride. It's been garage kept and always covered. I have started it weekly and driven it around the block monthly (weather permitting) to keep in perfect running condition. It has less than 50 miles on it (yes that's < 50). The bike is a 1500cc crusier weighing in at 623 lbs. She's low and comfortable for any size rider.

I'm selling it because we are having a baby and also having a new house built. So as you can imagine money's gonna be tight in the very near future. The MSRP was $10,999 + ttl and prep and i paid $9,400 OTD with a 3-yr extended warranty.

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I also have a brand new (in box w/bag) Arai Signet GTR helmet in Graphite Metallic. MSRP was $460, i paid $395. This will be up for sale as well.

The photos posted are representative only. I will post actual shots of mine soon.
Curtis

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
So, what 'cha getting? Surely you're not giving up the saddle, are you? I'll ask around and see if I know of anyone interested. I'd love to get a buddy of mine to move up from his Shadow 750 ACE. I'll see if he's interested...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stevnmd said:
So, what 'cha getting? Surely you're not giving up the saddle, are you? I'll ask around and see if I know of anyone interested. I'd love to get a buddy of mine to move up from his Shadow 750 ACE. I'll see if he's interested...
I'll be getting a baby, 3800 sq-ft, and a 2 stall garage. Not a bad trade-off at all if i do say so myself. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts