Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured I'd throw this out there for my fellow Nissan owners. I know a few of you ride as well and some of you might be looking for another toy! If you know sportbikes then you'll know I've put a pretty penny into making this bike what it is!! Feel free to ask questions and I have more pics available upon request.

Absolute steal pricing as well since I need to sell her ASAP!!!
Clean and clear title in hand. Asking $5000 OBO!!!
Local pickup is prefered but if someone from this site lives within the tri-state area I'll have no problem loading her up in the Titan and meeting you halfway and present her to her new owner!!

2003 Honda CBR 954RR
Frame has 36,500+ on it
Engine has 12,500 on it

Honda Pons West paint scheme
Braking wave rotors (front and back)
Galfer -2 SS brake line up front (stock rear) w/ 5.1 full syn brake fluid.
Vesrah XX brake pads front and rear
Ohlins R&T forks (setup done by Dan Kyle)
Ohlins Rear shock (also setup by Dan Kyle)
Brand new protech diamond grips w/ new bar ends as well
CRG shorty levers
HRC Resivor covers
Scotts fully adjustable steering damper
Greggs custom flush mount turn signals (intigrated tail light)
Corbin Seat
Lockhart Phillips frame sliders
Brand new BMC/Race air filter
Factory Pro Velocity stacks
Tech-G fully adjustable rear sets (currently set for GP shifting)
Flapper mod completed
Haas servo eliminator
MIG Undertail exhaust (this thing is IMPOSSIBLE to find now as it was only made for one year and was limited production)
PCIII installed w/ complete custom dyno tune
New DID/EV3 520 chain w/ new -1/+2 sprockets
Pilot Power 2CT tires (front and rear) w/ 80% or better life left
Oil was just changed using Motul Full synthetic w/ K&N filter

·
Registered
961 Posts
i had a 954 for a little while, great bike, handles like a 600 with the power of the liter. traded up to a 1krr, and now unfortunately i'm going to sell her too.. good luck with the sale, looks like a lot of love went into it

·
Registered
254 Posts
where are u located

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm located in Northern VA. If someone is actually SERIOUS about purchasing her from me I would not be opposed to loading her up in the Titan and meeting half way to complete the sale.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sold myne for 4500 with around about the same mileage and definatley a lot less parts. Sold myne cause I had wrecked it and rebuilt it and wanted something different. I went out and got a 2008 GSXR 1000 all white and silver. The GSXR is nice but When im in the canyons or out on the mountains or out on the track I definatley wish I still had my old 954. That bike could be tossed from side to side with ease and the tank is set perfect for locking in your knees! Definatley a nice bike and parts alone are worth as much as you are asking it seems like... it just sucks that someone sees the year and mileage and wont give the bike as much credit as it deserves! Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pics pics pics

** That last one is proof of just how badass BG products really are! That my intigrated tail light that had 4 years of carbon and exhaust build up on it. The BG headlight cleaner/polish kit made it look BRAND NEW!!!!

I got plenty more pics but that should give you an idea of just how much went into this build! Outside of my love for my Titan bikes are my life!!:redblob"

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts