Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new in box 04-07 tacoma 4wd/2wd 2.5" level kit form Fat Bob'S Garage that I would like to trade for a leveling kit for my 05 Titan 4x4..Antone interested??

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Might have a better chance selling it on a toyota site.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You lost? Titantalk.....not Tacomatalk..... :lol:

Seriously, though, you may do better selling it on eBay or something and then taking that $$$$ to buy what you want for your Titan. But, you never know, I guess... Good luck!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Did we sound upset? :dunno: Just offering advise with respect to you actually benefiting from having/selling it. That's all. Like I said, you never know....

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
How bout you post how much you want for it shipped then people that know someone with a Taco could pass the word along.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
50.00 plus shipping I am impressed how loyal all the Titan owners are..I got roughed up on titan talk for this same ad also.. I know better next time.lol

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Kelly Stanford said:
50.00 plus shipping I am impressed how loyal all the Titan owners are..I got roughed up on titan talk for this same ad also.. I know better next time.lol
And well you should..... :bangit: .... especially since that's where you are now... :confused:

Don't worry... it'll get better...... only 60 or 70 more years to go....... :grimrippe

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Is it just the front spacers or is the rear too?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hopefully that hole has a bottom.... sooner or later.... :jester:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts