Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried to get their front brake judder fixed after the warranty extention has expired? i have 43,000 miles on mine before brakes started acting up and dealer said I would have to pay. cost me $550. I bought truck used and never had a problem so never gave it much thought. I emailed nissan usa and haven't gotten a response yet. thanks.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Take him the TSB and make sure you have the right part numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
bigboy04 said:
has anyone tried to get their front brake judder fixed after the warranty extention has expired? i have 43,000 miles on mine before brakes started acting up and dealer said I would have to pay. cost me $550. I bought truck used and never had a problem so never gave it much thought. I emailed nissan usa and haven't gotten a response yet. thanks.
Hey I bought my Titan New but after a few thousand miles I started having a problem with my brakes. I carried it back and Nissan replaced the calipers rotors and pads told me I had a lifetime warranty on the brakes. Seems that Nissan built a large truck with a small truck brake system. So they where replacing the whole system with a larger rotor and caliper. But still not big enough I still have some brake issues just haven't been to have them straighten out. The 08 Titan is getting a whole new brake system. Seems that Nissan has figured out that when you buid a truck as heavy as the Titan with 305 horses under the hood you have to have something to stop it with so a newer heavy duty set of brakes are being added to all the 08.
I would try calling the Nissan USA service department. I understand they are moving to Tenn if they haven't already. They have been in California.
Good LUCK!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts