Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested in a '04 differential w/e-locker from a 4x4 Titan in excellent shape with only 56K miles on it? It weighs about 25 lbs, so if you wanted it shipped, you would have to consider weight. I could meet someone just about anywhere in the southern Piedmont of NC and I'm headed to Atlanta the weekend of the 30th.

Went with a different type differential, so this diff was expendable. My truck is a garage queen, so wear is minimal. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Just curious, what gear did you go with?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Some pictures for folks who have asked.

Differential is in excellent condition and would be a direct replacement for someone who has one that is toasted.

I'm headed to Augusta, GA the week of January 3rd if that would help someone who wanted to save on shipping. Message me for more info.

·
Registered
310 Posts
what would be your bottom dollar on this. I don't want to low ball and insult you, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
what would be your bottom dollar on this. I don't want to low ball and insult you, thanks in advance.
PM sent. Shipping, depending on carrier and where it's going, looks to be anywhere from $25 to $50. $300 shipped OBO

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
E-Locker has been sold as of 1-19-2016

1 - 8 of 8 Posts