Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I have an 04 CC LE BT 4X4 Off road pkg. Titan.
I had a lady back into the front of my truck recently and just pushed the bumper back a little bit. While I was looking into the extend of the damage I looked at the electric pusher style fan in front of the condenser. I tried to turn the fan blade but it wouldn't budge.....
So when I dropped it off at the body shop I paid for a new fan and had them replace it while they had the front end apart. I now have a new fan but it still has not come on??? I have owned this truck since July 3rd of 06 and have never seen the fan run. I don't know if it had always been bad or or what? So with that being said I want to make sure it works... After work today I am going to pull the relay out and check it (I already searched and found the under-hood diagram for the relay)
I just want to know when this fan is supposed to operate? is it supposed to come on with the A/C system? or after a certain temp?
Any feedback would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
21,228 Posts
I know for sure that if the engine temperature exceeds 210° F that fan will come on. It believe its main purpose is to come on when the A/C is on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, well its not coming on with the A/C so I need to look further upstream!
Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts