Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 disc and Faceplate in perfect condition for sale. These are OEM and in perfect condition with less than a year use on them. It is the premium factory system. I am willing to sell individually or as package for those who need the parts. Name a price. For those who have a damaged faceplate that covers the radio and air controls, this would be a good replacement as it is in like new condition. Name a price for those interested.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Interested in the faceplate - I hve the RF system and need to replace a damaged trim piece. PM me a price for it shipped to 78412

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys its at my house in Chino, and I am in the midst of finals so I will see what I can do to have someone take a couple pics and send them to me so I can get them to you. Cancer, I am not sure if will work on the XE, I want to say it will but you would definitly need to do a little research. I am not sure if the RF amp is inside the radio or it is separate from the radio. If its inside and the wire connection is the same- as i think it would be, then you are golden. If it is separate from the radio, then you may need to purchase that part as well, which i do not have. However, you may not need the amp. keep in mind though, to get the benefit of the RF system, it also comes with more speakers. Two in each door- mid and tweeter so thats a total of 8 plus the stock sub under the seat which is 9, and the center speaker so 10. I will say though, I was going to get rid of the speakers though and just do aftermarket because they are way better anyways, the center dash speaker is pointless, and they don't make an aftermarket that is worth a damn in that size.

·
Registered
452 Posts
If the pics are good and it works in my truck I might take it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Deleted some msgs, sorry about that. Apparently your sent msgs go towards your total amount allowed. Shoot me a PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts