Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I rolled my passengar side window down, and tried to roll it up 5 mins later, and nothing. When I try to roll it up I hear the switch click, but nothing, help??

·
Registered
686 Posts
It's either the switch or the motor, about all it can be. You might try popping the switch out of the door and making sure the connection is not corroded, but other than that not much else it could be.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
No problem, let us know what you find out and how the repair goes!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got the door basically apart and the interior removal stuff scares the hell out of me, so we will see...check the switch, removed checked, reinstall, nothing SO..buddy is coming over tomorrow and see what we can figure out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Mine roll down. Then when I try to use the auto roll up, nothing happens. If I slightly lift on the button (instead of full motion for auto roll up) then the window will come up. Once the window is up an inch or two, then the auto roll up will work. I think this is a known issue on earlier Titans and this Service Bulletin fixes it. I haven't done it yet, just waiting.

·
Registered
313 Posts
here it is. NTB04-138

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it all apart today. Gave the door a smack and she worked, so gonna replace the motor, got on on order. Thanx for the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts