Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Boy was my day made today. The wife was printing off our monthly bill form from the computer today and I noticed that under auto payments was her Xterra and my soon to be Titan. So, in the immortal words of Homer Simpson........ WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Can't wait probably going to go this Saturday to pick her up.

ttammunek04

T itan
I s
T he
A bsolute
N ext level

·
Registered
359 Posts
:cheers: WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hearty congrats, ttammunek04...what color and configuration of Titan did you pick out? I'll be looking forward to some pics and impressions when you pick it up :hat: I'm assuming from your Bankhead National Forest location, that you are a fellow Alabamian? I've got many hunting buddies from the Huntsville area... :cheers:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Briarman said:
:cheers: WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hearty congrats, ttammunek04...what color and configuration of Titan did you pick out? I'll be looking forward to some pics and impressions when you pick it up :hat: I'm assuming from your Bankhead National Forest location, that you are a fellow Alabamian? I've got many hunting buddies from the Huntsville area... :cheers:
I picked Canteen green on an XE 2wd with the prefered pkg.Not really all that picky about the interior color. (AS LONG AS IT SAYS T-I-T-A-N SOMEWHERE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE VEHICLE.) I would really like a 4wd, but my previous 2wds have got me where I needed to go. And yes I'm a fellow Alabamaian also. Haven't seen may on the road up here. But hopefully I'll be the latest edition to the road by this weekend. I live right smack dab in the middle of the forest. Been there for about 5 years now and loving every minute of it. I'll keep you posted on the happenings later on. Have a good one.

ttammunek04

T itan
I s
T he
A bsolute
N ext level in a full size pick-up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts