Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's a sad day in Titan land boys and girls..... It's time for me to start the for sale process.

Let me start first by saying I love this truck, and if I could afford two trucks I would keep it! But due to my business starting to grow, using my truck for work more often and towing more and more often the lifted truck is just not practical and killing me on gas mileage. I'm out growing a 1/2 ton and need to move up in the near future. I'm not looking to dump this truck, so please don't insult me with lowball offers.

OK, here's the details. It's a 2004 SE King Cab 4x4 w/popular package w/captains seats and utility bed package. As of right now it has 20,500 miles on the clock. It was bought in September of 04 with a August build date. The brake fix has been done and there are no other problems at all. Mobil 1 Synthetic used from day one and changed every 3500 miles. OEM accessories include sliding tool box, over head racks, bed divider, fog lights, OEM trailer hitch and OEM tow package mirrors (truck does not have tow package though). The truck is nicely modded, I'll try to list everything.
6" ProComp Stage one lift
PRG traction bars
Deaver 2" minipac
20x9 Enkie RT-6 rims
35x13.5x20 ProComp Xterrains with under 10kmi
Bush Wacker Extend-A-Fender flares
Gibson Dual Sport aluminized exhaust system
K&N Drop-in filter
OEM aluminum diff cover with 75-140 synthetic front and rear
Front end conversion to XE color matched parts (bumper and grill)
Custom color matched door handles, rear bumper and engine cover
Grill Craft upper and lower black grill inserts
Custom painted headlight housings
Silver Star headlight, fog light and turn signal bulbs
Wade vent visors
35% smoke tint
Permatron Lifetime Electrostatic in-cabin filter
Debadged all the way around
Power tailgate lock
Active Tuning Grounding Kit
Custom stereo system consisting of:
Custom box with 2 1040w Infinity Reference subs
Infinity Reference 6012i 2-way's in the rear doors
Infinity Reference 6810cs Seperates in the front door and dash
Kicker KX700.5 5-Channel Amp
OEM 6-disc converted to clean preamp signal

And I think that's it.

The truck is near mint condition. It has one tiny door ding and maybe just a few normal chips and scratches, far less than your average 3 year old vehicle. It has been offroad a few times but never abused. Also, someone backed into the truck while it was parked and damaged the rear bumper and minor driver side fender. The rear bumper was replaced with a new Nissan bumper and the rear fender was profesionally repaired. I'm looking to get $23,500 for the truck as-is with everything included. I'm in Ballston Lake, NY 12019 which is about 20 minutes north of Albany. Any questions please PM or email me at [email protected]. And here's a few pictures. I don't have any good interior pics right now but I can get them if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i always loved that truck. hope you get what your asking. i think its a bargain. definately one of my top 3 TITANS on here.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
It is a sad day if one of our star members is moving on...

The price seems reasonable to be sure and the mods are fantastic.

I say post it up on Craigslist and Autotrader as well as Ebay and I'm sure someone who wants the "all ready custom built" will jump on it!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kronos1965 said:
It is a sad day if one of our star members is moving on...

The price seems reasonable to be sure and the mods are fantastic.

I say post it up on Craigslist and Autotrader as well as Ebay and I'm sure someone who wants the "all ready custom built" will jump on it!:cheers:
Thanks Kronos. I've got it on Cars.com as well. That's were I've sold a few cars in the past. Ebay is a possibility if I get no bites. I've also got a dealer that offered me 21k for it as a trade. If we work out a deal I may just go that route for the tax savings and quick sale. We'll see though......

And thanks again for all the kind words guys. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
bumpity, bump, bump, bump....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Qwikwhip,

That is what I would call a "Well-Maintained/Good Looking" truck. It looks great and that price seems like a great deal. Hopefully it'll find a deserving owner real soon. Good luck with the sale!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I've seen this truck in person - it looks even better in real life. The buyer can be assured that this truck was loved and cared for. 21,000 miles is just getting broke in...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friday bump.
I'm open to offers guys. I have a deal on the table for a new truck, but it's pending a sale of my Titan. This whole proccess went much faster than I thought it was gonna!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts