Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I just bought this beast, its prob not gonna be my primary get to work vehical ;-{ cause I have about 100 mile round trip commute to work lol, but on the days I do drive it, I wonder if using cruise control set at 60ish lol will be any easier on mpg?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Well, with any car, 55-60mph is optimal. I try not to go over 2k RPM to have the best mpg's. It's hard for me to keep it under 2k rpm though, since I love feeling the power of the beast.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks will check rpms on way home, and I hear ya on feeling the power, that's why I set cruise lol

·
Premium Member
5,009 Posts
The easiest way to get decent mileage is keeping it under 2k all time. As you take off from lights go easy on it and such. It does help a bit.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I checked out the RPMs on the way home from work last night, and found it very easy to stay under the 2K acually stayed really close to the 1.5K most of the time, but at points it was kinda tuff since I had two harley davidsons in front of me showing off the sounds of there bikes and driving like maniacs LOL but I was a good boy and kept it under the 2K LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts