Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here goes. For those of you from the SE meet at Harris Lake, ya'll know I have an '05 LE CC. I traded my '04 in Jan. for this truck. I love the truck, and I really hadn't noticed anything wrong with the truck until recently.
First, the rear slider has a leak when it rains or I hit the car wash. Not huge deal. Next, i'm not sure if the brake judder TSB has been done; my truck was built 2/05 which means it gets the brake job regardless. Third, I was installing a new dual Magnaflow:upsidedow and saw the telltale sign of fluid on the right rear axle area. Lastly, the dang bedliner is bubbling, I just hadn't noticed.
No, I'm not here to rant and piss and belittle our trucks. I'm just making a statement that my truck is not flawless, as are many others. I would trade for another in a heartbeat. If these are the worst problems I'll have, I'm happy.:smoke:I guess I'm calling the dealer Monday.....

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I hope the dealer takes good care of all of that for you...as they should. That is a nice ride.:D I know you would hate to see it go.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I call two different dealers today and talk to service about the warranty stuff. The only thing they were confused about was the bedliner issue. The responses I got were 'We were aware of the fading issue; we have NEVER seen any spray-ins bubbling up' and 'We don't repair them here; an outside repair center has a KIT and they repair/resurface the liner'. When I asked if it would be completely replaced with a Rhino or Line-X, they basically laughed and said' I think the repair kit should fix it, but we do need to see this first'.
I have an uneasy feeling about this. I have researched here and seen where some members have gotten a new bedliner by Rhino or Line X. I'm hoping that will happen to me. I'll keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts