1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I want a Crew Cab Frontier to match my Titan.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Whoa! did anyone click on '05 'Truck and SUV family' on the Nissan news link? It shows a Frontier based SUV...that's the first inkling of that I've been aware of...hmmmmm?
BTW, I love the '05 Frontier...sharp!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
05' frontier based suv=the new 'regular' Pathfinder....

Just last month they took the 'Pathfinder' name off the Aramada so as to not confuse buyers of this new one :cheers:

I should add Derwud....I had the same thought when I saw the frontier...

Hmmm a KC in smoke would match the Titan nicely......LOL

Chris

·
Registered
107 Posts
Briarman said:
Whoa! did anyone click on '05 'Truck and SUV family' on the Nissan news link? It shows a Frontier based SUV...that's the first inkling of that I've been aware of...hmmmmm?
It's the 05 Pathfinder

Who will be the first to own the "family"?
(Titan, Armada, Frontier, Pathfinder)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Briarman said:

Yeah i saw that did, you notice that with the distance and angle of the picture there is an optical illusion making the new frontier look bigger then the titan.

http://www.nissannews.com/multimedia/nissan2005/truckandsuvfamily/800px/02_nissan_lineup.jpg

·
Registered
497 Posts
the crew cab is growing on me, a nice little stubby version of the titan lol. without that front bumper design the truck would look too plain, a good choice for sumone looking into a smaller truck that can actually fit in their garage. thanks for the vid links btw, my little collection is growing. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Ron, I know it's going to be you to own the WHOLE Nissan truck Family.

Let us not forget the new Xterra that should be coming out soon.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Derwud said:
Ron, I know it's going to be you to own the WHOLE Nissan truck Family.

Let us not forget the new Xterra that should be coming out soon.

I'd put money on it that it will be released at the NY auto show in April.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Likes = the roof rack is retained, the cross bars got alot thinner. Looks like you won't need the wind deflector like on mine with the big round cross member bars that howl at highway speed with the wind deflector off. But I wonder how strong the cross members are being that thin?

Dislikes = the back windows don't go all the way down like mine (perfect for the dog). Only 2/3's of the window (left to right) goes down.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm driving a '95 XE-V6 4x4 KC because I dislike the look of the current Frontier so much. I just could not bring myself to buy one because it is so fugly. Therefore, I think the pics of the '05 Frontier are wonderful. Nissan has gotten away from ugly and has made it look like Titan's little brother.

As you guys have mentioned, that other vehicle is the Pathfinder, and I think that is looking very good, a bit more rugged than the current street dweller.

I am very excited about the future Xtera, this thing is sounding more and more amazing and I can't wait. While I was up in Toronto at their auto show I saw their Xtrail, and I was not impressed. You can find pics of it if you go to the UK Nissan site. The Xtrail is a low cost option for Canada and it is not scheduled to come here.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
FLfinfan said:
I get compliments on my "ugly" truck everyday. :futwice:
As long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters! I just could not warm up to the front clip that looks like it was made by Rubbermaid, and the aftermarket add-on look of the fender flares...

So, out of curiosity, do you like the look of your truck or the new design better?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I use to have a 1st generation frontier and i thought it looked a lot better than the 2nd generation. I did not like all that rubber stuff everywhere and i'm glad they didn't do that to the titan. I think they learned from their mistakes and kinda made the 1st generation one look better. They did a great job.

·
Registered
622 Posts
outahere said:
IMHO, uggggggly. Titan looks much better.
why do they gotta make it a mini-TITAN? give it it's own distinctiveness

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Quad T, I like them both. I have had the 1st gen Fronty and now the second gen. I could handle the 2005 too, it looks really nice. I guess I just am partial to my little ugly duckling. Really want a Titan though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts